*** These resources are available for free to anyone with a Madison County Library card. Simply click on the button above. If you are not in the Library, you will be asked to enter your Library card number. ***
Career Transitions is an amazing one-stop resource for the job search process.
- Get help with:
- writing and formatting resumés & cover letters
- matching your experience to a new career
- narrowing your career interests
- finding schools and programs
- finding jobs and internships to apply for
- preparing for an interview
The Testing & Education Reference Center offers test prep and practice for all levels.
Find testing help for:
- Career testing, including the ASVAB and PRAXIS, postal exam, real estate, and more
- Graduate school tests- GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MCAT
- College Application tests- ACT, PSAT, SAT, CLEP
- High School Entrance Exams
- Citizenship Exams